anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

PSA: For PS+ subscribers who want to enjoy DRIVECLUB, better purchase the PS+ edition full game upgrade

Just bought the physical version of DRIVECLUB game and trying out to purchase the full game upgrade on PSN because this game seems incomplete and riddled with tons of DLC but it actually turns out the full game upgrade unlock for PS+ is actually a full game version. Why PSN being so messy as hell when it comes to certain games like DRIVECLUB that causes a confusion among gamers including myself and now I have both physical and digital versions of DRIVECLUB game.

Anyway, if you have subscribed PS+ and wanted to prefer digital download version of DRIVECLUB, just search for DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition Full Game Upgrade on the PS+ section in your PSN and purchase it.

This is an example here: http://ift.tt/2td6EdH



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...