anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

So I Just Beat Persona 5...(Spoilers)

...and I have to say...when Sojiro looked at the notebook I gave him back, it made walking away from a 60 hour save file so much harder.

For all the times I was bored to tears with the monotonous dialogue and semi-useless events, they really kick it into high gear near the end and keep you gripping the controller. The final couple hours were absolutely incredible and make it one stellar ride.

You truly care for your teammates at the end and it's honestly an extremely well written story once you look past the "filler". I'm a huge fan and already miss the Phantom Thieves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...