anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

PSN doesn't accept debit cards anymore?

Hey,

As the title depicts, i have a doubt. Has PSN stopped accepting debit cards as payment method?

I am a new user. Got ps4 this February. Recently wanted to have online gameplay so i went on to add my card to psn account. But what i saw is it just says add credit card and not add credit/debit card like before. Any how i tried to add. It says check credit card number.

I am from india. So can anyone confirm for me if they have stopped accepting debit cards. Badly wanna play mortal kombat online.

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...