anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Purchases on subaccounts?

When my younger brother got a PS4 a couple years ago, we set up his account as a subaccount under mine. (His 18th is coming up next month so he'll be able to upgrade soon)

Yesterday, one of my friends wanted to buy him a game online, so our plan was that I would add the funds through my account, then buy the game from his. I got distracted talking to him while doing this and wound up buying the game on my account on his console.(so friend basically paid for the game for me, thanks buddy!) I tried to get on my brother's account to buy if for him, but it said it was already purchased. I'm confused about what's going on, and I guess I don't understand how purchases work through subaccounts. Advice would be appreciated.

Also, another question arose from this, what happens to purchases such as this when he upgrades from a subaccount?

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...