anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

What's the best realistic racing game?

Hey guys, I need some help. I am looking for a realistic racing game on PS4. Back in the day me and my brother would play one where there were a bunch of different race classes and you would earn and buy different cars and then could upgrade them with different kits and stuff. I think it was Gran Turismo 5 maybe?

Is there anything like this on PS4? I basically want to build up my garage with different cars and run different classes of races but also want to be able to upgrade my cars by adding things to the engine, breaks, etc.

Is there a game like this on PS4 or am I screwed? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...