anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

question about headphones/microphone setup for ps4

hey everyone,

i've been getting into multiplayer gaming more, and i'd like to get a microphone working for communication purposes (i want to try friday the 13th and heard it's pretty essential). here's my current setup:

i use icemat audio headphones with 2 3.5mm cords, 1 for mic and 1 for headphones. i run the headphones through an extender cable to my blu ray player/entertainment system (setup was purchased in 2010). my ps4 outputs hdmi to my tv, which then runs audio from the tv, through the blu ray player to a speaker setup/headphones.

i'd prefer not to buy a new headset if i don't have to. now, i've heard you can use the dual shock controller to output your microphone. how does that work? what about with just usb to the ps4? can i get a splitter so that i can plug in both of my cords from the dual shock controller? do i need to get a usb microphone/headset?

thanks a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...