anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

I Need Help Picking Out A New Game! [Please Help!]

I am having a hard time finding a new game to play that interests me. I enjoy games that have some action and adventure in them, while also having a really strong story.

Some of my favorite games I've played include: Life Is Strange, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Until Dawn, (I also enjoyed Firewatch but it was a bit too short in my opinion)

If you could help me find a new game that I might like, it would mean the world to me. The past few summers, I've played at least one game that I've liked a lot and I'm just having a little bit of a hard time finding one this year so if you could just throw out a few I might enjoy, that'd be amazing. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...