anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

[Question] Looking to upgrade my hard drive, opinions?

So since I have had my ps4 from launch I have often always been able to manage my storage space fairly easy, picking and choosing my games that I would like to keep on my PS4, however what with having games such as KH 1.5+2.5 and others such as FF 12 and such its just becoming a pain.

So I have decided to finally look into hard drive options, preferably something fairly affordable(£) So I turn to the subreddit for some recommendations. Any help is appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...