anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

(Question) Seeking a new couch coop game for wife and I :) looking for something recent!

First off, I know this is a common question asked. I apologize, but in a way mine is slightly different. We just spent the last 8 months house hunting and moving. We have done a lot of the couples gaming gauntlet prior to that- borderlands 2, Rayman, jackbox, board games, etc.

We finally nestled into our home, and decided to get Overcooked during the sale a week or two ago. This rekindled her love of gaming , despite nearly ruining our marriage. She says I am aggressively intense and need to relax, and I say WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CHOPPING TOMATOES WHEN NONE OF THE FIVE ORDERS ASK FOR IT AND WE HAVE NO MEAT ON THE GRILL AND SEVEN HEADS OF LETTUCE BOPPIN AROUND THE FLOOR. GAWD.

Now that we have 100% on that peaceful adventure, we want to know what are RECENT games we may have missed out on because our lives got in the way? So the last 8-10 months :)

She is very open to many types of games. She has hesitant on top down shooters, we don't have oodles of time for stories and lore because we have two kids under 5. But we never say never :)

We really appreciate it. Again, I see this question weekly but those are usually open ended " since the inception of the PS4 what are good couch coops" but we are looking for a specific time frame, cuz we have played most things prior.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...