anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

[support] might get a Pro in a couple months, is it possible to use the transfer to get PT onto a pro?

I've got an OG ps4 with a 2TB hard drive and I'm looking to transfer all my data to the Pro if I get one.

From what I remember, there was a method you could do that transfers all data to another ps4.

I wanted to see if it Is possible to:

transfer data from OG to the Pro's 1tb hard drive

Remove 2tb hard drive from OG and place original 500gb HDD back inside

Transfer data back into OG onto the 500gb HDD

install the 2tb into the pro and once again transfer data from OG into the newly installed 2tb

reason being is I want to keep my download of PT if possible.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...