anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

So I wanted to get the Nacon, but several months-old complaints have made me doubt the very idea

Are analog stick issues still a thing? And anything I should know before/after I buy it? The thing is, I am worried because the only place I've seen Nacons in, are retail stores and last time I checked they were not very eager to make any refunds or allow you to test the hardware before you buy it. Then again, I find the idea of dumping 100 Euros into something that will be akin to a piece of good-looking plastic is at very least unsettling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...