anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Somebody made a post about favorite all time budget purchase... I saw somebody post about Rogue Legacy, which is fantastic, but are their any indie twin stick shooters with any kind of rpgish elements. iOS a few years back had a "mech" style game in which you go room to room

Clearing out npc's before all the doors would open. You gain level up's like more powerful kinetic's, plasma rounds, bouncing bullets, HE rounds and you could also upgrade your mech faster turn radius, quick walk, etc.

Are there any twin stick shooters of the mech variety? Space Vortex(online game that never took off) looks outstanding so any games like that as well.

I'll try binding of isaac at some point... if anyone mentions that one.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...