anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sony can actually steal my ps4

I have never questioned sony ever. Ive had all of the playstations and have always loved them. But the past two days have been absolutely terrible. I came home to play video games after a day out and was greeted with the error WS-37397-9.

I thought to myself I could simply restart my router or modem and ill be fine right? But no, i restarted multiple Times and and nothing. I searched the errors name on google and started reading articles on how to solve this and then I started seeing that this means that Sony bans your ip because of you trying to ddos them.

I started wondering how could I get banned like this? Ive never hacked anything. I just get on in the afternoon to play destiny and overwatch with my freinds. Then I helplessly start googling and finding stories of people that even give up because they simply cannot get passed this error.

Then I started seeing that what mainly helps is changing your IP so I contacted my ISP and they told me the only way I can change my ip is by changing the modem so I did. Then I come home with the new modem and plug it in and connect it to the router and fire up my ps4s and test the internet connection then my heart just sinks because the damn error code shows up again and I still cant sign in. Thats when I got really scared.

I was thinking on how unfair sony can actually be, they are literally stealing my ps4 from me. One of my most prized possessions because it allows me to disconnect from the real world and play with my freinds. And all the money ive put into sony buying games, controllers, ps4s memberships and it just gets stolen for no reason at all? I couldnt even sign on my laptop because I would get an access denied message. I felt like I was the one being ddossed.

I contacted sony and they basically turned me away telling me everything I already knew about the error and told me to call my isp and they could fix it. I called and after like 3 hours I got it to work. I connected my PS4 to the modem and the ISP would reset the modem from their place and I was able to connect my ps4 to psn finally. But then I started thinking that im probably gonna have to get a new router. I connected my router to the modem again and from router to ps4s and tested my connection again and it connected to psn. I have no idea what I exactly did but its working right now as im typing this.

The thing is that now I feel traumatized because I feel they might just do it again and im going to have to find another solution to fix it. I really hope not because Destiny 2 beta is just around the corner and im super hyped.

Hopefully sony can fix this problem. Its super nasty, and apparently they do it because of me trying to ddoss them, when ive never even really know exactly what ddossing was untill I had this problem . I feel like they're the ones who ddossed me! It literally felt like someone stole my ps4 from me for 2 days.

Anyone else had this terrible error before? I feel like it just might happen again, I feel so vulnerable right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...