anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Sony Gold wireless headset troubleshooting

Hey guys I need some quick help!

So i've been using the wireless Gold headset for about a year now and I love it. A buddy of mine also just bought the headset yesterday , and when we tried playing in a party last night, he could hear everything in the headphones but he complained that sound was still coming through from his sound bar. How do you allow ALL sound to only come from the headphones? Everything settings wise matched up with my settings, like the audio output being 'all audio' instead of 'chat audio' or whatever. Nothing comes out of my tv sound wise once I turn on my headset. Is there something setting wise that he needs to fix? Thank you for any help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...