anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Spilled beer on my controller, won't charge!

First off I am aware I am an idiot and a drunken fool and I have learned my lesson. So I spilled beer on my controller and immediately set about drying it and didn't even bother to turn it on. I left it to dry for a week and I've got the itch for some bloodborne and it won't charge. It flashes and then it dies. If I plug it in I get no charge and it won't work and the USB cable and port work fine for charging my phone so I don't know what to do? I got a small screwdriver and 70% isopropyl alcohol, should I get to work scrubbing it? Do I clean the motherboard too? This is my Darth Vader controller and if possible I'd like to salvage it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...