anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

[SUPPORT] PS4 router/LAN problem

Once i installed the new router, a a linksys AC1900 max-stream router, my wireless speeds doubled. Great news.

But, now i can't get my ps4 or xbox one connect to their respective networks, both of which are hard connected to the router via ethernet. They both worked using lan with the old wireless router and stopped working once i switched routers. So i'm stuck in the position where I know the internet is working, but something is blocking my consoles' access to their networks. Basically, both consoles show that they are connected via LAN and have an internet connection, but won't connect to their respective networks. I should also note that both systems can connect to the internet via wireless and when i do that i can access playstation network/xbox live.

When i access my linksys wireless system, where it shows what devices are connected, it even shows that the ps4 iand xbox are connected devices.

Finally, I spent over an hour on the phone with linksys to no avail. The guy gave up on me. I've opened all the ports through port triggering for both xbox and PS4. Nothing. This is infuriating. I'm at witt's end here. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is what i get when i try to test my internet connection:

http://ift.tt/2uVFpke

http://ift.tt/2tXkz71



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...