anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

(Question) Ps2 Games on Ps4

Hi. So I have a question, how exactly ps2 games works on psn/ps4? I just recently saw there's a list on the ps4 store, I didn't even notice before. I'm asking this because I also have a Xbox One and I'm a huge fan of the Backwards Compatibility feature, but unfortunately there is some games that I will never gonna be able to play using BC, like Silent Hill 3 or 2 (maybe 2 with the OG BC), but anyway, how often this list is "updated"? Also, english is not my first language, so.. Yeah, sorry for possible mistakes



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...