anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Thoughts on Mass Effect Andromeda

I recently picked up Mass Effect Andromeda since it was and still is $20. I've read all of the reviews, so I went in with little to no expectations. I'm glad I did, too. I never got the chance to play the original trilogy last generation, so in terms of comparison, I can't do that. With that said, I'm having a blast. Though I'm only three hours in, the game is scratching an itch I've had for a while -- finding a gaming world that genuinely holds my attention and is quite immersive. The game has plenty of flaws (character animation, buggy, the gunplay), but it also succeeds in many ways. I'm glad I purchased it.

Also, quick question - Due to the overall flop of the game with sells and reviews, do you think BioWare will finally decide to remaster the trilogy? I know they've stated it wasn't going to happen, but I think it would be beneficial since Andromeda didn't succeed as much as they hoped for; a remaster could potentially drive more sells towards Andromeda.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...