anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Two PS4's on the same network. On PS4 has lag, ping spikes, possible interference between the two consoles. Trying to research a good router replacement and tips to stop this happening. Would appreciate some advice.

I have been playing Siege for about a year with no lag or ping problems. A new housemate moved in with a PS4 and when we are both online I experience lag, crazy ping spikes, (up to 10,000 ms) and getting kicked from games.

He doesn't experience any problems.

We are both using wireless connection, I have a launch day ps4 and he has a newer version. Not the small one or pro but the one where the controller light appears on the face of the controller.

We are with Talk Talk and have a very basic router. We were thinking of upgrading to this;

Netgear AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router (R6220)

Does anyone have any experience with this? Will the router fix the issue?

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...