anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

What frequently posted threads would you like to see filtered?

Most days on /r/PS4 seem like groundhog day because a lot of the same topics come up repeatedly, especially in the new queue:

  • "____ (extremely popular AAA game) is actually pretty fun"

  • "What 4K HDR TV can I buy with a budget of $16?"

  • "Have you guys tried the free PS+ games this month? They're okay!" - This one comes up way too much that it shouldn't be addressed with a megathread.

  • "It's July 1, why haven't the new PS+ games come out?"

  • "Is ____ game worth the sale price of $6?"

  • "Is ____ game still popular?" - Should be redirected to game-specific subreddits.

What frequent posts come up that you'd like to see more moderation of? Without stirring the pot, I feel that the subreddit is largely unmoderated in terms of content filtering. There is lots of room to improve the quality of posts so we don't have to see posts like, "Hey have you guys heard of this Bloodborne game?" virtually daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...