anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

What's the difference between Dynasty Warriors and Warriors Orochi?

Both series look like the exact same thing. Are there any differences? I've never played either series before but I'm interested in trying one for some fun couch co-op.

What's the difference?

Does each series have a particularly good installment? Or perhaps an installment that was worse than the rest that I should avoid?

Do the games play anything like Mystic Heroes? I loved that game back in the day.

Is there any skill involved in these games or is it just mindless, easy button mashing?

Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...