anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

A few questions about 2 consoles with one PS Plus.

Hey guys I've looked a bit around online but I just want to double check a few things and find out a few things I can't find an answer to. My situation is I already own a PS4 which my girlfriend mainly plays using my PSN account. She mainly uses it for Friday the 13th, GTA 5 and Netflix. I was thinking about getting a second PS4 to use for myself but I have a few questions:

1 - I know we can't play online together at same time using the same PSN name which doesn't bother me when playing Friday the 13th (for example) with her but is there any way for me to play a different online game from her with the same account whilst she still plays FT13? Same for offline games - can I still play a single player game with my normal account whilst she plays online with it?

2 - which PS4 would be the best to set as the primary one. Would it be the new one I buy that I'll be using? I say this because I don't mind setting up a second account to play some games online. I'd want to keep using my account for some of my online games though.

3 - if my console is the primary console would my girlfriend still be able to watch Netflix, now to etc on "her" console and could she still be signed in as me or would she need to be signed in as a guest or whatever whilst I use mine?

Thanks for your guys help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...