anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Hey everyone, I'm sure this has been asked before but I need help connecting my external hard drive to my ps4.

I have googled and tried many different solutions so I am asking here sort of as a last resort.

My hard drive meets all requirements (USB 3.0, minimum storage) but for some reason won't connect.

I formatted it to exFAT on my computer but it still says the format is unknown when I select it on the USB storage devices screen on my ps4. When I press the option button on the same screen and try to format it to exFAT on the ps4 it gives me this error code: CE-30005-8). When I double check the format on my computer it still reads exFAT so I'm confused as to what else could be going on.

Thanks in advance for any help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...