anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Account is being used. Please help

I'm away on holiday, and I learned that someone was using my account. It started with small changes like competitive games on Overwatch were played (that was the disc I left inserted.) by then, I was already suspicious but the 2 days after I learned that, the "hacker" messaged and added someone. I confronted "the hacker" but I didn't get an answer except for "bye im leaving now" and "im just joking" (whenever I tried to confront the people he messaged and added) I don't know what to do next. My account is secured by two-step and my PS4 is unplugged with my family. I did not log in anywhere except for remote play on my PC (that is also with my family)

If needed, I can provide screenshots of me confronting him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...