anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

On the fence about Batman Season 2 Enemy within (TellTale's Batman)

So as the title says i'm not sure about this new season of TellTale's Batman. With that said I do own Season 1, and thus my question. Is it worth my time? Just a little info i bought it when it was on sale, and i buy a LOT of games even if it just somewhat piques my interest, especially if it is on sale. So cuz of my "addiction" to buying games I have a rather large backlog which is why i ask is it worth the time?

I also ask cuz i'm a HUGE Batman fan, comics, movies, games, memorabilia the whole nine, now im sure you're thinking if that's the case why wouldn't i buy this game, and as i said cuz my backlog is so insane an i hear they have changed a lotta the lore of Batman and maybe i won't like it i dunno. Which is why i've come here to ask what people think about season 1, and even their thoughts on the upcoming season. Thank you in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...