anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Any notification when a multiplayer match starts?

Hey folks, I'm owning PS4 for 2 years now, but I'm not sure if missed the feature, or Sony so dumb that it is not implemented. Is there any type of notification when a multiplayer match is found? In bunch of games I play, it takes more than a minute to find a multiplayer game, so I switch to browsing PS store or doing some stuff on the laptop, but then I find that game already started(overwatch), or search abandoned right after you minimize the game (SFV). Am I missing something?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...