anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Extremely wierd DualShock 4v2 problem

I have extremely weird problem in my DualShock 4v2 controller. The problem is that, when I press L2 my controller functions like I would press the left analog stick up. It happens in menus and in-game in various games. That basically ruins a brand new controller which cost quite a lot.

I have already tried to reset the controller from the reset button and reset controller mappings from the settings menu. None of those worked and now I feel like I'm screwed. So, does anyone have any other ways to possibly fix my problem? Also, is there anyone else who has experienced this with their controller.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...