anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Any Superbeat Xonic fans here?! Thoughts on new dlc

So I hope more people buy /u/PMSTUDIOS and nurijoy's game "Superbeat Xonic", if you havent, do it now. The best rhythm game on Vita was ported to the PS4 with more songs, better resolution, sound...if you don't have it...go get it if you have any interest in rhythm games...but I digress.

The new dlc release (3 song pack for 5 bucks) is very much worth it. They are not the hardest songs, unfortunately, but they are some slick jams and they fit in nicely.

I can't decide which is best. I am leaning towards select/start or donut island though. Although all three are good. Just giving my recommendation for owners of the game to check them out and those that don't have the game to go buy the full version :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...