anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

PS4 Problem:Beeping 3 times when shutting off?

I have a PS4 CUH-1216 B model.Whenever I shut it off or put it in rest modest takes about 30-45 seconds, then makes the three beeps and turns off.This has only started happening for about a week.I've rebuilt the database and deleted Spotify but I'm still getting the three beeps.Recording on the PS4 now takes a lot longer, it recognises the double tap as a single tap.I've had the PS4 since Feb 2016,is there anything I can do?

I also got Error code CE-36330-5 yesterday,could that be anything to do with it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...