anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Are there any not garbage mmorpg's coming to ps4 sometime 2017/2018?

So far they all suck. All the seemed good mmo's got canceled, every last one of them. except dragons dogma which is barrier locked.

We got "Let it die" which sadly was the closest good game/online but still terrible. non open world not mmo or rpg at all.

So question stands. I haven't seen nothing mmorpg like that doesnt have massive heaps of restrictive class locked gear class locked trash like tera for instance. Not excited to get back into class locked gear locked 1990's mechanics. thx...

For pokemon fans theres a monster hunter world mmorpg coming 2018 that's basically real life style pokemon with character combat and taming all creatures still doesnt fill the void of a/an even decent mmorpg

heres to hoping dragons dogma gets a western release



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...