anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Child friendly split screen games?

Hello,

I'm going to start a gaming club at my school, but we only have one TV.

I'm not well versed in the PS4 library as I bought it for a few specific titles (Bloodborne and Nier) and I normally play on PC.

Being a "responsible" teacher I'm looking for some child friedly games (youngest are 10) that would be good for some friendly tournaments and chill times.

If you think there is something I need to get which isn't child friendly that is also of interest, I may arrange PG13 nights as well.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Tl;dr: need games to play with kids in school both young and old. Only 1 tv.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...