anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Just got a PS4! What are some games I will like?

Hello everyone. I've been out of gaming for quite a while. I'm looking for some games that suit my preferences. I am not a fan of massive open world, shooters, etc. I am more of a fan of puzzle, side scrolling, fighting, racing, multiplayer, etc. Games that don't leave you stuck forever, figuring out how to progress. At the moment I'm adding games I think I'll like to a list and waiting for them to drop in price.

I currently own:

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane, Rayman Legends, Trackmania Turbo, Wipeout Omega Collection, UFC 2,

What I'm considering:

Yakuza Zero, The Witness, Inside, Rocket League, Night in the Woods, Injustice 2, Ratchet & Clank, F1 2017, Everybody's Golf, Sonic Mania, Tekken 7, Dirt 4, Street Fighter V, Nidhogg 2, Fifa 18

Anything I should add or remove? Any that I should buy next? TIA! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...