anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

COD WW2 Beta, will there be an open beta as well?

Will there be an open beta? On the official site it has a August 25-28 date and then a September 1-4 date but I don’t see anything about it being open and not preorder only.

As someone who has stayed away from cod for 4-5 years now, i can not preorder into the series without being able to test it out and see if it is something I would enjoy. If the beta will be preorder only, it’s obviously a title I will not purchase, but I’m sure they’re not going to care about one sale.

Does anyone know if any of these dates are for an open beta?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...