anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

New proof regarding Seattle, Washington location for The Last of Us Part II (x-post /r/TheLastOfUs)

X-Post from r/thelastofus // All credits go to >> r/Voldsby


So, about a week ago I made a post regarding proof that Part II could take place in Seattle, Washington, which to my surprise apparently got a lot of attention outside of the sub - Here's my original post.

Thanks to a few other clever Redditors, I was able to gather convincing proof that Seattle could be a potential location for Part II.

 

Here's a short summary of my old post just to give you some context:

 

 

 

 


 

Today, I received a quite interesting PM from fellow redditor, u/roganjosho, who shared another incredible piece of information regarding this official Part II concept art, that makes it even more convincing that Part II will indeed take place in Seattle, Washington.

The Redditor discovered that the parking building in the background is in fact a real parking garage, located on 1st Ave. in Seattle, Washington.

Naturally, I went straight to Google Maps to see for myself, and sure enough, there it was!

I compiled the two pictures, and here's what it looks like in comparison:

 

- Picture 1

 

And here is where it gets extra interesting:

 

- Picture 2

 

A big thanks to u/roganjosho for pointing this out!

This is definitely an exciting find, and with all this compelling evidence, I am definitely convinced that Ellie and Joel will be heading to Seattle, Washington at some point in Part II!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...