anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

DS4 Not charging after being taken apart and back together, possible fixes?

Opened a ds4 so that I could repaint the shell without worrying about electronics at all but now with it back together it doesn't change. I've checked multiple times that everything's been put back properly, button pads, ribbons etc but I can't see any issue.

EDIT: The controller will charge with certain cords, blocks, or directly plugged to the system, not sure why it's working this way but I got it to charge by using a spare micro USB cord and plugging it into the system from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...