anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Just got the option to "Share Music Information" in the Share menu

So, I finished up Abzû and wanted to share a screenshot to twitter. When the share menu came up, it gave me the option to Share Music Information. Since I've never seen that before, I naturally clicked on it and it brought me to a screen with three sections, "Now Playing", "Recently Played", and "Recently Saved". In order to access those menus I had to give PSN the permission to read music from my Spotify account. Once finished, it showed me those lists in full. I selected "Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard and it gave me the option to Share to Facebook, Twitter, or Activities. I will update this with pics as soon as possible.

Edit: http://ift.tt/2vsXc3G



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...