anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

F2P titles on the PS4

Like many of you, I've always scoffed at the idea of F2P games. I would much rather pay my money up front and get everything rather than pay over time.

With that said, a few years ago I became sick. So sick that I've been on permanent medical leave from my job as a teacher. Ever since then money has been very tight and my gaming budget has really become non-existent.

As a result, I've had to turn to F2P games. I tried out Warframe and fell in love with it! I can unlock most, if not all, of the content just by playing the game, so I really enjoy that. Plus it's like playing Diablo as a space ninja...

Are there any other really worthwhile F2P games on the ps4? Games where I can unlock most, if not all, of the content just by playing the game. I'm all for supporting a dev for their hard work (and I'd love to support the guys at DE who made warframe, that's just not in the budget until I get better).

I tried skyforge and it's pretty...meh. I doubt I'll stick around for very long unless someone can convince me that it's really a worthwhile experience and gets better later on...

Thanks everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...