anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

OG PS4 saying disc is dirty?

So i asked this before and didn't get an answer. So i put siege in my ps4 yesterday and it came up disc is dirty or damaged please check its not upside down or whatever it says so i clicked it again without removing disc and it worked? It did the exact same thing just now like yesterday i put siege in and it said disc is dirty again then worked straight after. The disc is brand new condition btw. I tested bf1 it worked fine. Is my ps4 breaking or is it just a normal thing that happens but is annoying?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...