anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fake email about psn use phishing scam shows psn ID

I recently got a fake email asking me to take a survey because I hadn't signed into psn for some time. It came from a suspicious email address and was obviously fake because I use psn pretty frequently, so I deleted it but what was weird was that the email supplied my psn ID.

Is there a way for people to get your email from your psn ID or vice versa? Most of these types of scams tend to have generic content so I was wondering if I should change my email or something. Or is this common for psn phishing scams?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...