anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Won't take my debit cards or pre payed cards

So I'm trying to buy 3 games and when I set my master card up with psn it said it wouldn't take it I tried all the different variations of typing it in. Well that didn't work so I got a visa gift card and activated it but psn still won't accept it I've read off of forums that my account can be locked from to many attempts and that I can't have more than 150 in my wallet can I get a solid answer on why it won't take my cards? Thank you it's just that this is frustrating me



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...