anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Games missing from purchase history?

I went to redownload Rocket League today after playing a ton of Lucioball in Overwatch and it's just gone from my purchase history. It shows up in my PS4 library under "Purchased" but if I try to download it, it tries to make me purchase it again. So I renewed my licenses in the settings, still didn't help. Then I checked my purchase history on my phone and it doesn't show Rocket League, but it does show the Supersonic Fury DLC that I purchased. Has anybody had any experience dealing with this before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...