anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

(HELP) Ps4 Debug mode

I just got myself a nice ps4 slim and I even know that the ps4 plays just fine and everything but for some reason it's going into a black screen now and will not show any video, I have limited the two posibilities to this. 1. The T.v itself is slowly diying and just needs to be replaced. 2. The ps4 itself is have video output problems and needs to be put into debug mode and restarted. Only Problem is that I do not know how to do this process and when ever I try to search it I only find websites trying to hack the system and I do not want to do that. So please if anyone can help I would appreciate it, thanks. edit update (found out i needed to look up safe mode. still might need help or if you all want to post the solution anyway to help others that would be cool)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...