anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Help, my ps4 produces a high pitched hum when connected.

When I connect my ps4 to the energy source (to play), it starts producing this high pitched sound. When I'm playing games the sound is kinda intermittent, it is "low" for a second, then goes up (in volume), then goes down for some time and like that forever. When I'm not playing games, the pitch isn't as loud as if I were playing games, it's a little bit lower and stays at that volume. The only solution I have at the moment is disconnecting the ps4, but when I play with it my ears get destroyed. Help please! Anyone knows what could cause it? How to fix it? Anyone else has the same problem?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...