anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

(HELP) Really having problems with my PSN login!

Hi all, I recently got back home and turned on my PS4 to start playing. Usually when I start, I load up on my (parent) user, then I just switch to my other user by logging out and choosing the other profile. The problem is that, when I logged into the other account, it said I needed to "sign in to PSN". This has happened before, but when I typed in my password and clicked log in, it said that I can't log into another Users account. I have no idea what I did wrong, as I am away from home during the week, so I haven't logged in or changed my password at all.

Ive tried changing my password, only for it to say "incorrect password" or "can't use another users ID". Ive tried to update software, but its updated to the newest version, tried contacting support, to no avail what so ever, they said they'll figure it out, its been about 2 days... So far, I can only log onto my (parent) account, but cannot use the internet on the other.

I really apologise for the long post, but I really need your guys help , and am hoping you guys could help me figure this out!

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...