anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

[HELP] [QUESTION] Madden 18 copying install version 100

I was playing madden last night til 11 pm and went to bed. I woke up this morning and it is "copying application version 100" with 9.5ish GB to be downloaded. Well I've been trying to download for 3 hours now and it gets within 1 gb of finishing and pauses and minimizes itself. I give it a couple mins and the updating screen won't even pop up. What should I do. I've reset cache, reset modem, unplugged internet from ps4 and reset cache. Tried hard wire and Wi-Fi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...