anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Hotline Miami: is this game luck based?

So a lot of people recommended Hotline Miami and I decided to pick it up on sale. I love the atmosphere and the soundtrack but the game itself is pretty frustrating. I'm no stranger to difficulty in games but this seems like it's more cheapness and less difficulty. Am I wrong? Do you have any evidence? Can you just walk back into a level and beat it first try if you're "good" at it? To me it seems like maybe I get lucky sometimes and maybe I don't and I don't feel I have a lot of control over which.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...