anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Twitch app lags and makes it unwatchable. What do?

Is there a way to fix the weird lag issues with the PS4 Twitch app? I can watch live streams on YouTube with no issue, but on the Twitch app it keeps resetting a few seconds back. So someone will say something and half their sentence will repeated. And it just keeps doing it making the entire app useless and unusable.

Now that Twitch is cracking down on their exclusivity claus some of my favourite streamers are moving to Twitch only. And I have no way to watch them. (I am unable to watch things at my computer due to health reasons I am not going to get into.) I know Twitch is a business but this really frustrates me. Sony needs to get their app shit together too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...