anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

If we get a PS5...

Would you guys like it to be backwards compatible disc and digital?

-Put your PS disc in and play.

-Download your PS4 games library.

-Able to play with PS4 players.

-Beast mode.

-True 4k 60fps/ Or more customization

-Yadiyadiyada

-More exclusive masterpiece!

Show me your wish list!

I believe the answer to the first one is obvious but I still want your inputs.

This is not to flame the PS4 for not have back compat. I love my PS4. <3 The exclusives are too good to pass.

Edit: Note how I wrote PS for the disc. I meant the whole generation except 3. I dunno how they're going to get past that CPU they used on the 3. Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...