anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Trying to purchase Madden 18 on Playstation Store

I'm trying to buy the standard version of Madden 18 from the Playstation store online and when I click on the button to buy it, a separate window pops up asking which version only it doesn't let me click either. The mouse cursor turns into a hand over each version as if there are hyperlinks there but nothing happens when I click on either one. I've tried on IE and Chrome and my iphone and it's the same on all. What the freak is wrong with that online store? Granted I haven't actually tried through my PS4 app on the console yet, but how can the store be this broken?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...