anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

looking to get a ps4, where to buy?

long time xbox one gamer, finally giving in to get a ps4 :) never owned a ps3 but played it a lot at my buddies. loved ps2 tho as its what i grew up with. for me its ps2 xbox 360 xbox one and now ps4!

mainly looking forward to all the exclusives and remastered ps2 games :D and spider man heh

but where should i get my console? anyone know any deals? bundles would be nice but id want the cheapest i can grab! thinking about offer up or Craigslist but idk. id like the 1tb version if i can too, even better the pro! but that seems a little much. id like to keep it just at 200 if possible. if not 300. help me out?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...